Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Ellen Hutson Blog Hop

Hello sweet friends!
I'm back with a fun card for the latest Essentials by Ellen release! Wahoo! I love me some Ellen releases!

If you stumbled here first, head to the Classroom to start the hop!   Otherwise you should have come here from Julie Ebersole's blog!

Now to the project - let's get to the super good stuff, shall we?
I used the new Photo Lady Leading Ladies stamp set.  I love her and all of her little accessories - those cameras - LOVE!
I thought it'd be super fun to pair my photo lady with her BFF cozy lady!  I figured since the photo lady is such a shutterbug, it'd be fun to create a card of her snapping a selfie!  I colored a background with my Copics - which was SUPER fun and way easier than I thought it would be! To create the polaroid frame, I just trimmed my colored scene into a square and then mounted it onto white cardstock - which I then just trimmed to look like a polaroid.  Easy peasy and super fun!  The background I creating by stamping my favorite kraft ink onto a kraft card base. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me!

*******Your next stop is Julia Stainton's blog!**********



14 comments:

Ardyth said...

Clever! Love these two together!

Broni said...

Too cute!!

Sharron said...

Super cute design!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a sweet card !

Jane S. said...

Very cute. It will be fun to dress the girls!
Ldyjs@outlook.com

Colleen said...

So cute and clever using just a part of the stamps, great idea

Lagene said...

Cool "snapshot" card!

MelissaF said...

Beautiful and fun card, love your DIY Polaroid look and awesome coloring.

Mrsfish02 said...

They look like forever friends.... Love the ladies. Nicely done.

Laurie said...

Adorable!! Perfect card for best friends!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun design!

Jean said...

Love this!

happyscrap said...

Delightful way to use these adorable Ladies! Using them together is so clever and fun! Thank you.

Marty B said...

Great job, you brought the ladies to life creating this picture.